JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The Ak47 is an Egyptian Maadi. The Russians set up a factory in Egypt, these are considered one of the closest copies of a real Russian AKM because they were made by Russian specs and tooling. The receiver has light scratches all over it like it was dragged around the dirt, but not through to the metal, just imprinted on the black paint surface. If looks are an issue you can have it painted or Cerakoted, but otherwise it runs flawlessly like an AK47 should. This is a rare AK so it will continue to raise in value as compared to regular american built AKs that are out now.
it has a Mako buttstock, CAA grip, aluminum quad rail, and aluminum top rail from rear sight to rear trunnion that allows take down while holding zero and a back up rear peep sight that flips up, also has a recoil buffer added to the action spring. It also has a compensator brake, I added a piece with the swivel stud for your bipod, it adds to the looks quite a bit. also has a magpul angle grip. +2 30rd tapco mags. scope included. $800.00

or i have a low round count stock wasr10 for 700$

click here for photos:ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: Fully decked out Egyptian Maadi AK47

some idiot tried to shoot up a school with an AK47 (maybe government/media ploy) you know they will try to outlaw these again very soon. Get one while you can.

Will trade for:
I like guns so make an offer of guns you have to trade.
trade towards a KRISS

Remmington 700
Unique AR 15s or other black rifles
Pistols, Revolvers, Guns, Knives, Sharp Sticks...

''or i have a low round count stock wasr10 for 750$''

Or what? Are you selling the Maadi for $750?

Did the Maadi originally come with a thumbhole stock? If you have a compensator on it then it sounds like the barrel may be threaded like a pre ''89'' gun. That would be nice. No worry about 922.

Like most. My Maadi has a ugly factory finish. But it runs perfect. My receiver is also Y stamped for the auto pin. I have no desire to use it. But it's authentic looking. Too bad my post ''89'' has the bayo lug cut off. And removed barrel threads.:(
I heard the authentic Russian look is why they used them in Red Dawn [the original].

Like you said. Good AK to have and hold on to. So dose your rifle receiver and other metal look like mine?

DSCN2136.jpg

DSCN2137.jpg

DSCN2133.jpg

''or i have a low round count stock wasr10 for 750$''

Or what? Are you selling the Maadi for $750?

Did the Maadi originally come with a thumbhole stock? If you have a compensator on it then it sounds like the barrel may be threaded like a pre ''89'' gun. That would be nice. No worry about 922.

Like most. My Maadi has a ugly factory finish. But it runs perfect. My receiver is also Y stamped for the auto pin. I have no desire to use it. But it's authentic looking. Too bad my post ''89'' has the bayo lug cut off. And removed barrel threads.:(
I heard the authentic Russian look is why they used them in Red Dawn [the original].

Like you said. Good AK to have and hold on to. So dose your rifle receiver and other metal look like mine?

Mine had a cover over the threads tack welded in place, easy to remove with a dremel and a cut off wheel
http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/IMAG0054.JPG
IMAG00551.JPG
IMAG00571.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.