JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We went to the Dave Ramsey Show/Seminar at Memorial Coliseum today. He was discussing credit cards and said:

"I don't use credit cards. There are three, well.... no, four pieces of plastic in my wallet. My driver's license, my business debit card, my personal debit card and my concealed handgun license."

I was pleased that he included that last one ;-)

Greg

Financial Peace totally changed our family's financial situation. While everyone was freaking out about military not getting paid, I was looking on craigslist and ebay for more gun and jeep stuff to buy. No worries here!

I've had the DR cool-aid and it's good :s0155: We've lost our gazelle intensity a bit due to a 10k set back (heat pump) but all of the cc debt is gone. All that's left is 'big stuff'.

Never read/heard it first hand, Ive read it second hand on the gun boards. What I got worked. Started paying off small stuff first, then moved up. We were debt free when we bought our house. Two years later we bought her a car...and as soon as we had the price locked in I reached in my pocket and pulled out a bundle of $100 bills.

In this "recession" my construction *** is at best two or three days a week, but because of not having debt its almost too easy. We arent moving forward, but we arent drowning or having a fire sale.

Financial peace is priceless.

I have been without credit cards and the like for 8 years. By choice and necessity. Not always easy, but now, at least, the only thing I owe is my rent and my college loans. I have learned to save and buy what I need or want, when I have the money.

It is not easy for some people to wrap their minds around the debt/credit free lifestyle, but once you are on it, wow, life changes a lot.

Didn't need someone else to tell me how good it is to be out of debt. You will never be truly free till you don't owe people money. Life begins with that freedom.

jj

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads