JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings!

I wanted to reach out to this forum to see what interest there may be here in attending a Dark Angel Medical training course in the Clackamas, OR area. I've hosted Dark Angel three times now and each class has been amazing. We just wrapped up the third course this afternoon. Registration was down a bit this time with only 12 students. To cover costs and make it worth Dark Angel's time to come out, typically 15 students is the minimum for a course to be a go. I really like spreading the info on trauma training and helping get this knowledge so I'd like to host more sessions if the interest is there. The course isn't cheap, costing about $550 all in for the two day course but it's well worth it. There is so much information crammed into two full days that it's mind blowing. I make no money off hosting the course, the site fee collected during the class only covers the expenses of hosting, nothing more.

More information on Dark Angel can be found at www.darkangelmedical.com

Thanks!
Michael Coffman

I'm definitely interested in taking a course like this! I got some good emergency first aid training when I was young (Boy Scouts and lifeguard training) but I've been thinking lately that I need a serious refresher. When are you thinking of hosting the next one?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top