JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have decided to get out of the .44SPL business despite my love of the round so I am selling this DAO Charter Arms Bulldog. I imagine it would be quite a surprise to a lethal threat while being practically designed for CC.

I purchased it new and have fired approximately 150 rounds through it without incident.

I have carried it in a pocket holster, which is not included, and it is not easy to detect if it is detectable at all depending on what I wear.

This purchase will also include:

1x20 rd box of Speer 200gd GDHP
1x20 rd box of CorBon 165gr JHP
1x20 rd box of Winchester 200gr Silvertip HP
1x20 rd box of ProLoad 200gr JHP
1x50 rd box of PMC 180gr JHP
3x20 rd boxes of Hornady 180gr XTP.

That's a lot of good ammo. I'll also include some speed loaders and speed strips if I can find them.

I do not have the original grip.

The price is $375.00 $325.00 cash for the entire package and you pay the transfer fee. I am not going to sell the ammo separately.

I live in Moses Lake but will drive maybe drive a reasonable distance to sell this piece.

Please reply by private conversation.

Bulldog.jpg

Last Edited:
One of my carry guns for the last 25 years has been a Charter Arms Bulldog pug in .44spl. An excellent little cannon. Well made as accurate as anything with a barrel 2" long and able to deafen a bad guy with a single shot.

Hope you pass this one along to someone who can appreciate it. I sure do mine.

Check out the new price!

Wowzers. That's like enough of a drop to pay for gas from the coast to Moses Lake, especially if you ride a bike, drive a smart™ car, or rock a Vespa! What a deal!

Srsly buy the pistol.

PS. I also have a Taurus 445 UL with about 600 rounds through it and boot grips, along about the same amount of ammo, that I was going to sell later.

For the right (cash only no trades other than more cash) deal I'll sell both pistols and all the ammo and accessories I can find.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.