JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang! Was in the crapper so I celebrated the eclipse by turning off the light. Also I learned it's hard to wipe a full moon in the dark.

Thank you! I'm here all week...

Never fear. It'll get dark in Spokane again tonight when your side of the earth rotates away from the Sun, totality tonight will last around 5hrs 56min...
...and the experts say it'll only happen roughly once in a lifetime (if you're a Mayfly).;)

"Don't worry, it was too dark to see anything anyway. :D"

upload_2017-8-21_13-46-14.png

Can't figure out how to make it work...

Well on the rotary ones, you have to stick your fingers into the 0 and the 6 spot, then rotate right. If you let it rotate left before the 4 spot gets to its place, you just get a busy signal.....thats not good.....you gotta start over....

Weather Channel had pretty good coverage. (And some of the folks delivering it were pretty easy on the eyes, too... I could imagine worse ways to go than a sandwich between Stephanie Abrams and Jen Carfagno pushing me into a coronary. ;) And remember, this from a guy who usually prefers brunettes and especially redheads...)

Ann Margret do you, sure did me! Redhead.
Barbara Eden for a blond.
First wife was a real carrot top, and the last one now is snow white, but used to be blond. The first and last were keepers, I was a fool, but won out in the end! :D
Gabby

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads