JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Owned for 4 months and finally shot it this weekend. My son and I went out the back door with 200 rounds Remington 230 gr. ball, 100 rounds 230 XTP/w 7.5 gr. Silhouette, 100 rounds 185 Montana Gold HP w/6.5 gr. Zip, and an ammo can full of 200 SWC/w 4.6 gr. Bullseye.

Son started loading the 6 mags (2 DW and 4 Chip's) and I began shooting, first the Remington ball and then on to the reloads, finishing with the SWC. No malfunctions of any kind, I shot until I was tired, and then we traded off, he shot until he was tired and we traded again. We ended up switching off 3 times total. Still no malfunctions. I don't know the total round count, but what a nice bucket of brass.

What a beauty of a pistol. It looked pretty good til we got to the SWC, then it lost it's shine. Shined it up when we got done and it is ready to go again.

I am going to fire up the Dillon this week so I can burn some more ammo in the DW

I just wish they would add a 1911 to the line with a nice blued finish. I love my stainless pistols, but there's something about a really nice blue job! I would be first in line.

I just wish they would add a 1911 to the line with a nice blued finish. I love my stainless pistols, but there's something about a really nice blue job! I would be first in line.

They have a very very nice 1911 with a blued finish. I guess technically it is not 'blued' but duracoat or whatever, but looks blued in any case. It is the new CCO, and it is one the best handguns i have ever shot.:s0155:

They have a very very nice 1911 with a blued finish. I guess technically it is not 'blued' but duracoat or whatever, but looks blued in any case. It is the new CCO, and it is one the best handguns i have ever shot.:s0155:

You know, I knew the CCO was out, I just really didn't realize it was a blued gun. I'm actually more looking forward to a full size 1911 blued with target sights. Something along the lines of a DW "GoldCup" if you will.

Actually, I wouldn't refer to the Duracoat finish as blued. The Valor has that finish as well, although I've heard it's a good finish.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top