JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Owned for 4 months and finally shot it this weekend. My son and I went out the back door with 200 rounds Remington 230 gr. ball, 100 rounds 230 XTP/w 7.5 gr. Silhouette, 100 rounds 185 Montana Gold HP w/6.5 gr. Zip, and an ammo can full of 200 SWC/w 4.6 gr. Bullseye.

Son started loading the 6 mags (2 DW and 4 Chip's) and I began shooting, first the Remington ball and then on to the reloads, finishing with the SWC. No malfunctions of any kind, I shot until I was tired, and then we traded off, he shot until he was tired and we traded again. We ended up switching off 3 times total. Still no malfunctions. I don't know the total round count, but what a nice bucket of brass.

What a beauty of a pistol. It looked pretty good til we got to the SWC, then it lost it's shine. Shined it up when we got done and it is ready to go again.

I am going to fire up the Dillon this week so I can burn some more ammo in the DW

I just wish they would add a 1911 to the line with a nice blued finish. I love my stainless pistols, but there's something about a really nice blue job! I would be first in line.

I just wish they would add a 1911 to the line with a nice blued finish. I love my stainless pistols, but there's something about a really nice blue job! I would be first in line.

They have a very very nice 1911 with a blued finish. I guess technically it is not 'blued' but duracoat or whatever, but looks blued in any case. It is the new CCO, and it is one the best handguns i have ever shot.:s0155:

They have a very very nice 1911 with a blued finish. I guess technically it is not 'blued' but duracoat or whatever, but looks blued in any case. It is the new CCO, and it is one the best handguns i have ever shot.:s0155:

You know, I knew the CCO was out, I just really didn't realize it was a blued gun. I'm actually more looking forward to a full size 1911 blued with target sights. Something along the lines of a DW "GoldCup" if you will.

Actually, I wouldn't refer to the Duracoat finish as blued. The Valor has that finish as well, although I've heard it's a good finish.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top