JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello All,

Anyway, with the Sig deal going I decided to get back into .45 and that means I have to sell my beautiful Dan Wesson 1911 in 9mm.

This is a 2010 Guardian model with all the pretty appointments such as match grade barrel, slim grips, BOBTAIL, and Trijicon night sights. These are getting hard to find nowadays so I hear and I can see why.

This 1911 is a breeze to carry. Especially with that nice bobtail. Not to mention it shoots like a dream, and accurate!

Enough talk, let's get to the pics!

4ii6.jpg
2ent.jpg
eedw.jpg
k88d.jpg

I would like $1200 out of this gun so $1200 FTF or $1250 shipped to your FFL seems fair to me. Just look at it, imagine it in your safe. =)

Thanks,
Aaron

Hello All,

Anyway, with the Sig deal going I decided to get back into .45 and that means I have to sell my beautiful Dan Wesson 1911 in 9mm.

This is a 2010 Guardian model with all the pretty appointments such as match grade barrel, slim grips, BOBTAIL, and Trijicon night sights. These are getting hard to find nowadays so I hear and I can see why.

This 1911 is a breeze to carry. Especially with that nice bobtail. Not to mention it shoots like a dream, and accurate!

Enough talk, let's get to the pics!

4ii6.jpg
2ent.jpg
eedw.jpg
k88d.jpg

I would like $1200 out of this gun so $1200 FTF or $1250 shipped to your FFL seems fair to me. Just look at it, imagine it in your safe. =)

Thanks,
Aaron
Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.