JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have wanted a DWX since I first heard about them in 2019. Today I see they are available and of course, I'm fresh out of play money. The MSRP was $1499 in 2019 and today it's $1999.

No way I could afford 2k for it now. I might have been able to swing the $1,500 back when 2019 when they were 1st announced, but since it never came to fruition, I opted for a P320 X5 instead.

I would absolutely love to own one but the price is a deal breaker and I don't really have a practical use for it. 😔

Hopefully the street price will go down a bit once more are in circulation…. I bought a Shadow 2 while I was waiting, and I've been eyeing a Prodigy…..$2k is a bit of a stretch.

I mean, it was released a few months ago, but yes that's one they should have never announced until it was ready to ship. The 4 year wait is absolutely ridiculous. It might actually be worse than Cloud Defensive and their EPL 🤣

Hopefully the street price will go down a bit once more are in circulation…. I bought a Shadow 2 while I was waiting, and I've been eyeing a Prodigy…..$2k is a bit of a stretch.
It will come down in time
I bought a S2 and then traded it and some cash for a TSO so I don't know why I think I need the DWX. I think my next gun will be a Prodigy too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top