JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend of mine has a Dan Wesson 45 he may sell to me. It is a Bobtail Commander, stainless steel. I don't know a whole lot about them. I'm not a 45 guy, but I could be. Could someone give me some info on them. What people who own them think about them, quality of the gun in general etc. TIA

Last Edited:
How much does he want it for?

$750, he has put 500 rds thru it. I believe it is a good deal. I haven't seen it yet, but will in a day or two, when he brings it to work for me to look at. It is great to work at a place that is gun friendly and can have them out in the open and no one gets upset. Plus he is the boss.

Well that is good news. I was pretty sure it was a good deal. I just wanted to hear what people who own them think of their gun. Sorry guys but I think I'm going to buy it and keep it for myself. I need to look at it first. I know the owner well and I know he keeps good care of his guns, so I'm sure it will be in like new condition. From what I have read up on it, it sounds like 500 rounds thru it, means it is just broken in. :s0155:

All it takes is a look at one to want it!

043.jpg

059.jpg

046.jpg