JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A friend of mine has a Dan Wesson 45 he may sell to me. It is a Bobtail Commander, stainless steel. I don't know a whole lot about them. I'm not a 45 guy, but I could be. Could someone give me some info on them. What people who own them think about them, quality of the gun in general etc. TIA

Just buy it. You'll never lose on this deal.

okay this is the truth, Im obviously the only one who will tell you........your friend is trying to screw you man, give me his name and phone number and I will take one for the team and buy that piece of crap and save us all some pain........heheheheh,.= if you got the cash get the gun....:s0155:

okay this is the truth, Im obviously the only one who will tell you........your friend is trying to screw you man, give me his name and phone number and I will take one for the team and buy that piece of crap and save us all some pain........heheheheh,.= if you got the cash get the gun....:s0155:

Man, this is a great site. It seems like everyone wants to help me out. What a great group of guys, but I think I'm going to have to be a little selfish and keep it for myself. I appreciate all the offers for help.:s0114: It is obvious that my friend must be the real Santa Claus.:D

She won't buy me one for x-mas..... because she already bought me the Weatherby shotgun I wanted! Definitely better than slippers! :)

Well you know when you get slippers they come two to a pair. It only makes sense then that you get to guns to make a pair. That how I like to roll, but not my wife. :( By the way I have the same exact initials.

All it takes is a look at one to want it!
I agree.....:)

Customgrips.jpg

SlideFit.jpg

DWBobtail-1.jpg

I couldn't resist. I bought it today, and I'm bringing it home. Best part is since he is my boss, he is willing to wait until payday (Friday) for the money. At least I know I will be getting a paycheck this week, if he wants his money.:s0114:
Now for a ammo and, new holster (Milt Sparks VM II, horse with shark). Better order it today. :s0155: