JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The Wesson 1911's are among my favorite. Surprised this is still listed. I guess there are too many out there that don't know what a great deal you are offering here. Firearms of this quality cost double what you are asking today. Hey guys....everything he has stated about the function of this handgun is true! I own one and have found that there aren't many (not any at this price) that can compete with the fine craftsmanship that went into these guns. If you have never had your hands on one I suggest you go meet this guy with cash in your pocket and check it out. You will not want to leave without it. The only other 1911s that impress me more cost 4 times as much.

What a great looking gun at a great price.

If I were closer, I'd buy it. No question.

I haven't been signed-up here at NWFA for very long, and am already impressed with some of the Sale items I've discovered.

Unfortunately acclimated to the wet-blanket of silly Kali gun control measures...

Nice to see what else is out there/ gives some hope for what life and gun-culture will be like
once we can finally bug out of here.

Somebody buy this thing!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.