JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Glock
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
I am interested in building an Polymer80 Lower, "desk lamp." I know that during the build process some lowers may get damaged or over-machined and you might not be able to complete your project...

I'm guessing that you might not keep it, but if you did, I would like to buy it from you. It's very important though that this lower is defective or has been damaged in such a way that it cannot be repaired or fabricated into a P80 functioning lower. I don't want any of the metal parts if they are still attached.

As you can see from the following link, there is a "make a lamp kit" on Amazon that is reasonably priced.

I've attached some pictures for context.

Thanks.

Screenshot_20201212-111904_Amazon Shopping.jpg Screenshot_20201212-112725_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20201212-113905_Gallery.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.