JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I tried IDPA for the 1st time before all the craziness startetd and I think I got the bug. So now I need a 9mm and I keep reading a lot of good stuff about the CZP10F in particular. Though looking at the specs it almost seems like F is unnecessarily large. I'm thinkig of the grip in particular. Sure, 19 rounds is great. But It seems you could've just let the magazines be longer. Also, the barrel is barely 1/2" longer. I feel like I would rather have put the extra size on a 5" barrel instead. Though I'm speaking without any actual experience of course. Anyone here shot both? If so, what do you think, does the extra size make a big difference in shootability?

Guess I have to back paddle a little here. The F suppressor ready one seems to have a 5.11" barrel. Though the C suppressor ready also adds another 1/2"
Really, nobody shot both?
1586826297316.png

I own both a P10C with a threaded barrel and a P10F I would say get the p10c and get mag extensions if capacity is important. I have a primary machine barrel and comp on my P10c. The P10f is really large.

fc54758.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads