JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I tried IDPA for the 1st time before all the craziness startetd and I think I got the bug. So now I need a 9mm and I keep reading a lot of good stuff about the CZP10F in particular. Though looking at the specs it almost seems like F is unnecessarily large. I'm thinkig of the grip in particular. Sure, 19 rounds is great. But It seems you could've just let the magazines be longer. Also, the barrel is barely 1/2" longer. I feel like I would rather have put the extra size on a 5" barrel instead. Though I'm speaking without any actual experience of course. Anyone here shot both? If so, what do you think, does the extra size make a big difference in shootability?

Guess I have to back paddle a little here. The F suppressor ready one seems to have a 5.11" barrel. Though the C suppressor ready also adds another 1/2"
Really, nobody shot both?
1586826297316.png

I own both a P10C with a threaded barrel and a P10F I would say get the p10c and get mag extensions if capacity is important. I have a primary machine barrel and comp on my P10c. The P10f is really large.

fc54758.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top