JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a CZ82 in good condition. Can pay cash or can trade .223 and .308 ammo, AR mags, etc. I'm in Portland but will be in Eugene regularly, so can meet just about anywhere in the valley.

Ask you local dealer to order you a couple of these, they are a great deal; http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F3CZ82

You will be getting them for a higher price because the dealer charges a small fee for the sale, but even so they are still inexpensive to get, and make sure to ask for a hand selected set if it is possible, it pays off in the long run. That's what I did and I now have two of them that are just a blast to take out to the range, and ammo is cheap too!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.