JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Just bought this on the 16th but, found something I want even more and don't really need this one. Didn't fire it but, it's not new either! It has the green G10 thin grips on it now but, also comes with the original. I ordered a Clinger Gear holster for it and it will be here Tues. according to tracking and I will see that it gets to the buyer if sold before then. No Shipping, No trades and buyer to cover fees @ Tick Licker Firearms here in Corvallis.

thumbnail_IMG_0239.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0461.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0462.jpg kydex-holster-gunmodel.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Come on folks! I paid $499 + BGC eight days ago. Great pistola and you get the G10 grips and brand new Clinger holster for free.:)

Go ahead, just say yes...you'll be cool...your friends will like you...you'll fit in.....Is it working yet?:rolleyes:

One time price drop to $450. Really want to sell this fast before what I really want is out of stock!:s0060:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.