JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
WALLA WALLA
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm getting old and my kids have little interest in guns, so time to thin the herd.

Sold-Sold-Sold - 1911 Colt .22 Gold Cup (by Walther) with 2 magazines - $425 – including a 500 round brick of CCI Blazer 40gr ammo. If you're not familiar with this pistol, it's not set up like a regular 1911. The barrel is NOT removable, but is an integral part of the frame. Other than that, it's a very nice 1911. Unknown round count, functions perfectly.

tctWrG.jpg

A9G0Jj.jpg

1911 Kimber STS Target II 9mm with 5 magazines (including 2 McCormack 10 round mags) – $850 The front site has been changed out to a green fiber optic site (the red fiber optic will go with the pistol). Unknown round count, functions perfectly. (See below for ammo.)

2UgZGP.jpg

1911 Remington R1S in .45 ACP with two magazines - $500 Unknown round count, functions perfectly. (See below for ammo.)

lLEbp0.jpg 37, 45

1911 Sig Sauer Traditional Reverse Two Tone in .45 ACP with 2 magazines – $900. Magwell and wrap around grips added. I don't have the original grips. Unknown round count, functions perfectly. (See below for ammo.)

bXUQir.jpg

CZ-75 Tactical Sport 9mm 3 magazines - $1100 Added a fiber optic front site. Approximately 700 rounds. (See below for ammo.)

8bJHhO.jpg

Feel free to ask questions or ask for additional pictures. I'm not hard up for cash, so prices are pretty firm.

9mm Ammo - I've got 1,000 rounds of Sellier & Bellot 9mm 115 gr. FMJ ammo and 100 rounds of Remington 115 gr. JHP ammo for sale at $16/box of 50, BUT anyone buying one of my 9mm pistols can get up to 500 rounds for $120

.45ACP Ammo - I've also got 2,000 rounds of Sellier & Bellot 45 ACP AUTO 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket for sale. $30/box, BUT anyone buying one of my .45ACP pistols can get up to 500 rounds for $200.

I will not sell any of the ammo until the guns are sold.

Now the bad news – I'm in Walla Walla in southeast Washington. The pistols would have to be shipped (to an FFL) for west side buyers. The ammo is HEAVY. Buyer pays shipping on all items.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm getting old and my kids have little interest in guns, so time to thin the herd.

1911 Colt .22 Gold Cup (by Walther) with 2 magazines - $425 – including a 500 round brick of CCI Blazer 40gr ammo. If you're not familiar with this pistol, it's not set up like a regular 1911. The barrel is NOT removable, but is an integral part of the frame. Other than that, it's a very nice 1911. Unknown round count, functions perfectly.

View attachment 1066693

View attachment 1066694

1911 Kimber STS Target II 9mm with 5 magazines (including 2 McCormack 10 round mags) – $850 The front site has been changed out to a green fiber optic site (the red fiber optic will go with the pistol). Unknown round count, functions perfectly. (See below for ammo.)

View attachment 1066695

1911 Remington R1S in .45 ACP with two magazines - $500 Unknown round count, functions perfectly. (See below for ammo.)

View attachment 106669637, 45

1911 Sig Sauer Traditional Reverse Two Tone in .45 ACP with 2 magazines – $900. Magwell and wrap around grips added. I don't have the original grips. Unknown round count, functions perfectly. (See below for ammo.)

View attachment 1066697

CZ-75 Tactical Sport 9mm 3 magazines - $1100 Added a fiber optic front site. Approximately 700 rounds. (See below for ammo.)

View attachment 1066698

Feel free to ask questions or ask for additional pictures. I'm not hard up for cash, so prices are pretty firm.

9mm Ammo - I've got 1,000 rounds of Sellier & Bellot 9mm 115 gr. FMJ ammo and 100 rounds of Remington 115 gr. JHP ammo for sale at $16/box of 50, BUT anyone buying one of my 9mm pistols can get up to 500 rounds for $120

.45ACP Ammo - I've also got 2,000 rounds of Sellier & Bellot 45 ACP AUTO 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket for sale. $30/box, BUT anyone buying one of my .45ACP pistols can get up to 500 rounds for $200.

I will not sell any of the ammo until the guns are sold.

Now the bad news – I'm in Walla Walla in southeast Washington. The pistols would have to be shipped (to an FFL) for west side buyers. The ammo is HEAVY. Buyer pays shipping on all items.
Howdy,

I'm really tempted on your Remy but live in Portland so that whole out of state thing gets in the way.
I have one also & runs just fine..
My brother lives in Spokane so that might be a way.
Many times I wish I never would have left WW.
Wa Hi class of 65.... :) :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Howdy,

I'm really tempted on your Remy but live in Portland so that whole out of state thing gets in the way.
I have one also & runs just fine..
My brother lives in Spokane so that might be a way.
Many times I wish I never would have left WW.
Wa Hi class of 65.... :) :rolleyes:

Dick Wade

In or out of Washington, it still needs to go to a FFL. WW is a great town. I've been here going on nine years and love it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.