JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am selling a CZ 75 SP-01 with a slide cut from primary machine and 6 moa Vortex venom installed, along with a list of after market parts/upgrades. This is an amazing shooting pistol, and an excellent trigger and an optic with a no questions asked replacement guarantee.

Upgrades:
Cajun Gun works short reset kit
Cajun 13 lb recoil spring
Cajun stainless steel guide rod
Shadow extended thumb safety
Springer precision flat mag break
LOK bogie palm swell grips
Burnt bronze cerakote from primary machine

Also included will be 2 mecgar 17 round magazines and a Comp-Tac International holster as well as factory box. There is some wear that is pictured on the front corner of slide, not bad but worth disclosing. Tigard Pawn 4 More is my preferred ffl.

I will consider trades, looking for a nice 9mm 1911, or P320 X-5 Legion but will consider anything of similar value.

C9D31AD5-8879-4591-BFFC-C1A3D78C4B8A.jpeg 7E224C72-0E45-47C5-9A88-4AAF06B29ACB.jpeg 0414FC8E-4C83-494D-ABED-AC7EAD030263.jpeg 5EACBCC7-BB25-454D-96CA-6F4CEE8DE7BB.jpeg 6253BE37-4687-458B-BD81-595E8012716B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Any special reason you are looking for a trade or just selling? I do all kinds of CZ and CZ clone stuff. The reason I ask is I was wondering if you are trying to get away from CZ and clones....if interested I could give you a partial trade on a tristar p-100 or canik 55 stingray C. I just sold an awesome 75d compact and I am waiting for payment on it....don't know if that interests you or not...i could do like 425 and the p100. The canik has some upgrades so we would have to figure the worth to you. And of course they could be upgraded a bit it you wanted and then you would have a nice gun and some cash.. oh and no transfer fees since I run a home based FFL. Everything would be legally transferred of course..

No real reason, and honestly not really interested in caniks. Looking for cash mostly but most interested in more competition based pistols

Thanks for reply if I get enough cash in I will let you know. Have too many orders out there waiting to get in so I can get some funds again.....this covid thing has slowed everything to a crawl when getting stuff for folks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.