JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

Hello,

I have a CZ 75 SP-01 Accu-Shadow from the CZ Custom shop (CZC) for sale. I used this gun for one season of competition. This is gun ready for USPSA production division, or for someone looking for a scary accurate plinking/range gun.

I paid $1,875 including shipping and the transfer tax. This does not include what I paid for the holster, spare parts, and two addition grips. I'm asking $1,300 OBO.

For those familiar with this gun I'll start with the basics. For those with less knowledge about it, I'll give more details further below:

Basic Info:

· Overall great mechanical condition. Everything is smooth, tight, and works perfectly. Has some holster wear from drawing.
· I keep pretty meticulous track of the round count, and this gun has about 5,600 rounds through it. For those that shoot competition… you know this gun is just getting started.
· Comes with everything from CZ and the custom shop including, Gun, Box, Manuals, lock, targets from the factory and CZC, CZC aluminum grips, two CZ magazines (barely used), and all the upgrades from CZC.
· The trigger is incredible: Double action breaks at 6lb 7oz; Single action breaks at 2lb 6oz. The reset is very short with no take-up.

Things I've done:

· Installed a CZ factory thin safety
· Installed a CGW 11.5 pound Hammer Spring
· Installed a floating trigger pin and Cajun Gun works reduced power Trigger Return Spring
· PS Perman Extra power Safety Spring (This makes the safety more difficult to accidently engage and gives it a more tactile feel.

Extras:

· Custom LOK Palm Swell Grips
· CZ blue aluminum grips
· Blade-Tech Classic OWB holster (Right-Handed) with stainless steel thumb screws
· Original Factory Safety set included
· Additional OEM trigger return spring and additional reduced power trigger return spring

Additional Info from CZC:

· CZC Stainless steel barrel bushing and CZC Stainless steel reverse plug.
· CZC SHORT reset trigger system "CZC SRTS"
· CZC HAJO Competition, height adjustable rear sight.
· Fiber Optic front sight
· Competition Hammer
· These modifications have been added to the already customized CZ Custom SP01 Shadow Pistol. Let's talk about the difference:

o The new barrel bushing is threaded into the slide; the bushing is fitted to the barrel creating far less play than the current bushing system. The bushing also retains the new stainless steel guide plug. Ransom Rest testing at 50 yards with Fiocchi 125 JHP (A ZERO bullet) has proved group of less than 3" compared with a factory new gun at about 5.0". At 25 yards the groups were around 1.2" a one-hole group.
o We have taken almost all of the forward movement out of the single action position with the trigger moving on average less than a 1/16 (0.0625") before stopping. We have basically created a 1911 single action on a double action gun.
o The CZC HAJO, is a height adjustable only competition or tactical sight, same sight picture as our familiar fixed models, but this sight with no modification to the slide fits in the "SHADOW ONLY" rear sight cut.

I paid $1,875 including shipping and the transfer tax. This does not include what I paid for the holster, spare parts, and two addition grips. I'm asking $1,300 OBO.

I-594 applies. I'll pay transfer fee if you meet me at a gun shop in the Bellevue area. Willing to travel a reasonable distance, but then you pay transfer fee.

Feel free to shoot me any questions. Thanks for looking!
thumb_IMG_6306_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_6308_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_6309_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_6310_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_6311_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_6312_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_6313_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_6314_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_6315_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_6307_1024.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.