JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

For sell is a CZ SP-01
. It has a little over 400 rounds through it. It is in excellent condition (like new) and functions flawlessly. It comes with 5 Mec Gar 17 round magazines as well as the two original 18 round mags it came with (7 total). The night sights are bright. It also has new cocobolo CZ grips and the original black rubber grips. I have replaced the extremely curved trigger with a Cajun Gun Works trigger. There are pictures of both. It makes it so much more comfortable to shoot. The original trigger is also included. As the picture shows, the feed ramp has been lightly polished.
I comes with the original box, paperwork, lock, etc.

Like many people who sell firearms, I do not want to sell it; I just need to move some money around to pay for other projects.

I am not interested in any trades at this time.

I would prefer to meet at "A Cut Above Pawn" in Aloha or "Tigard Pawn" on Hwy 99/217

$560 cash. Buyers pays the $25 for transfer and BGC

Thanks for looking!!!

IMG_5602.jpg IMG_5605-1.jpg IMG_5606.jpg IMG_6335.jpg IMG_6339.jpg IMG_7289.jpg IMG_7291.jpg IMG_7298.jpg IMG_7319.jpg

Last Edited: