JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a new competition pistol for the USPSA production class. I work at a gun store where I can get a great deal on either one IE 900$ for the legion and 1000 for the shadow 2 which one will best serve my needs?

They are both very nice, I would have to give a slight advantage in smoothness of the action/trigger to the Shadow 2. But it comes down to how each one fits you and what you like.

They are both very nice, I would have to give a slight advantage in smoothness of the action/trigger to the Shadow 2. But it comes down to how each one fits you and what you like.
I am more concerned about recoil management and reliability I plan on sending either one in for more work once I get it.

I own a legion and a CZ TSO. I have also owned a S2. I like my Sigs and my CZ's, but they serve different purposes for me. Sig for personal defense and the S2 for play.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top