JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Purchased new a couple years ago, but very low round (about 300 hundred) count and collecting dust in safe. Looks brand new. New purchases require me to sell.

These make great supressor and sbr hosts.

Has several hundred dollars in HB industries parts: handguard, trigger, safety, right hand side safety delete, mag release (prefer original which is included) and imo what is the best Scorpion grip.

Including, professional OD green cerakote job. This was originally black and I had it cerakoted to OD prior to CZ offering their factory green model. My cerakote guy does the best work I've ever seen after working with several shops over the years. This spec looks like it's from factory, plus benefits of cerakote.

Also included is the brace, which has been removed, and iron sights. What you see in pictures.

Original 7.8" Barrel

$800 cash offer as I don't need any trades right now. Buyer pays background check or any transfer fees. Live close to sporting systems in Vancouver WA.

Thank you!

20230306_200101.jpg 20230306_200215.jpg 20230306_200315.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: