JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
nice dude... Not sure if you are up for this but I still have that G17 that I bought a CAA Micro Roni STAB package for. Pretty nice set up. Kind of the same as this but gives you two guns in one. 503-858-9941. Hit me up if of interest.

Please message trade or offer.
still available.
Cash preferred, only Trade im interested in is posted in thread.

Last Edited:
No thanks.
You should message offers and trades, they are better received that way. Im sure im not the only one on this site who would appreciate it.
Thank you

Ive literally been offered something and had the person work out a deal with someone else before I was able to get back to the original offer. So I prefer offers or trades sent privately for me to take them seriously. Hijacking the post is the main reason.
I feel its the respectful way to got about conducting business here.

Ive literally been offered something and had the person work out a deal with someone else before I was able to get back to the original offer. So I prefer offers or trades sent privately for me to take them seriously. Hijacking the post is the main reason.
I feel its the respectful way to got about conducting business here.
Fair enough, that makes sense. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.