JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Christensen Arms
Caliber
300 Ultra Mag
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Update: All firearms have sold with the exception of the Weatherby Mark V. I will be closing this ad tonight and will start a new one for the Weatherby.

All of the listed firearms are essentially brand new with the listed amount of rounds fired through each gun. Each firearm also has plenty of ammunition for each that will be included with the firearm at an extremely discounted price.

$1800 Christensen Arms "Rogue" 300 RUM 1-10 Model 14
- This beautiful rifle has a carbon fiber wrapped barrel, carbon fiber stock and a carbon fiber magazine. I have approximately 100 rounds of varying types of quality ammunition as well. (Approximately 5rnds shot)

$1600 Weatherby Mark V Accumark with fluted barrel and black cerakote and composite stock. I also have over 100 rounds of Weatherby ammunition as well. (Approximately 10rnds shot)

$800 CZ Scorpion Evo 3 S1. I have a folding brace attached to the firearm presently and all items that originally came with the Scorpion or were replaced are in the original box. I also have one 30rnd and two 20rnd magazines.
(Approximately 100rnds shot)

$400 Ruger PC Carbine. I presently have the Glock magazine adapter installed in the firearm. All original items are in the box that came with the rifle when I purchased it. (Approximately 50rnds shot)

$450 Ruger 57. I also have 6 additional magazines still in the original packaging from Ruger. This ammo has always been hard to come buy, but I have approximately 100rnds. (Approximately 100rnds shot)

It should be noted that all of these firearms are "like new" and I have priced them very reasonably. I'm hesitant to admit that these are hard times presently and the only reason why I'm trying to sell my firearms is out of absolute necessity. These all were originally meant to be handed down to my son one day, but I just can't make that happen. That being said, I'm willing to negotiate, but within reason.

IMG_5118.jpg IMG_5119.jpg IMG_5120.jpg IMG_5121.jpg IMG_5122.jpg IMG_5123.jpg IMG_5124.jpg IMG_5125.jpg IMG_5126.jpg IMG_5127.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
just fyi please take that afg off the front of the scorpion and delete those pics.

that config is not legal

I think you mean VFG (vertical foregrip), and AFG (angled foregrip) would be legal on a pistol. A vertical foregrip is what he has on the scorpion and would only be legal if registered as a AOW or SBR.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.