JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_5054.JPG IMG_5053.JPG IMG_5052.JPG

Sold

Comes with following-
(2) factory 20 round magazines.

(5) factory 30 round mags and mag coupler. Retail = $109

Yeti Wurks gen 1 Grip with back straps. Retail - $30

HB industries reduced trigger spring kit & right side safety delete. Retail - $24

HB industries aluminum "duck bill" magazine release. Retail - $44

Shockwave arm brace. Retail - $125

Box, paper, & all original parts.

Well over $1000 into this package with mags and upgrades. This gun is rock solid with just over 1k flawless rounds fired through it. It will "one hole" at 25 yards and ring steel at 100 with ease. Owner is a 50 year old man so it's not been abused:) check my feedback for the quality of my guns and no BS transactions. Will meet at Vancouver area FFL or jump across the river to yours for the right deal. Buyer pays fee.

PM all trade offers.
Looking for Sig P225, P228, P229 non-rail, M11 or maybe a P226 Or MK25. (9mm only)
S&W model 19 or 66 4" (no lock)
Most things H&K
Benelli m1,M2 shotgun
Maybe a 590 without ghost rings.
New BCM factory upper with BCG
Factory 5.56 or .223 as a partial trade but at a very reduced price.

(+\-) cash on all trades, and while I'll consider all offers I'm pretty much focused on a few specific ones.

Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:
Looks like a really great deal with all the right add-ons. The Shockwave arm brace makes it Very shootable as a pistol. The HB parts are necessary because CZ goofed on the ergonomics. I installed them on my Scorpion carbine. Great package.
Very Tempting!:)

Looks like a really great deal with all the right add-ons. The Shockwave arm brace makes it Very shootable as a pistol. The HB parts are necessary because CZ goofed on the ergonomics. I installed them on my Scorpion carbine. Great package.
Very Tempting!:)
Thanks and you are right on the upgrades. The whole package works great together. I've owned both this and the MPX and the Scorpion for less than half the price shoot circles around the Sig which is a bummer being a "sig guy".

I initially picked it up for my daughters to shoot but they are fanatics with their 10/22s and had zero interest in the Evo. They want Scar16s now .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.