JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys, I'm looking for a CZ Scorpion Evo 3 factory angled handguard with the picatinny rails for a 7 inch barrel. Does anyone know where I could buy one? Thanks.

84A76E2E-322A-4470-B402-B469E9FC99F5.png

I still use my original factory hook on my 7.75" Evo...Noted the back order on the OEM hook on the CZ USA catalog though...Good Luck! I Keep seeing our gun on new release movies...Latest, "The Gray Man."

I still use my original factory hook on my 7.75" Evo...Noted the back order on the OEM hook on the CZ USA catalog though...Good Luck! I Keep seeing our gun on new release movies...Latest, "The Gray Man."

I'm not even going to lie man, I watched that movie two days ago and saw the Scorpion Evo with the original factory handguard during that Czech SWAT shootout scene where he's cuffed to the bench and that's how I ended up making this post lol.

Scour the classifieds on the CZ forums, Glocktalk, Ar15.com, there must be a ton of take-off ones floating around from people having switched out for the HBI

Last Edited: