JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$650
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is a CZ Scorpion EVO 1

Rarely used and has a pistol brace. $1,000 Now - $800

I have 2 other AR rifle listings, willing to let go as a package, Scorpion + other two send offers!

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/wolf-gas-piston-ar15.428893/#post-3410685
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/griffin-ar15.428896/

D099B5F5-B333-4DD0-A038-1AAE8A806FFB.jpeg 3BEF5791-A4F6-4C3A-8FA1-FF2372884AE8.jpeg 0CFC2CFC-BBD8-4394-B2C0-55C93DCDE958.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Sorry, not sure why I am not being notified of your replies or I would have responded earlier. I just checked out the site and it looks legit, just wondering about how the payment works. I'm going to be in Centralia sun, I might be able to just meet you in Portland if there is a shop open late afternoon who does out of state private transfers.

I'll plum you my cell and we can chat on details, if I ship I can drop in mail on monday

Sorry, not sure why I am not being notified of your replies or I would have responded earlier. I just checked out the site and it looks legit, just wondering about how the payment works. I'm going to be in Centralia sun, I might be able to just meet you in Portland if there is a shop open late afternoon who does out of state private transfers.

I'll plum you my cell and we can chat on details, if I ship I can drop in mail on monday
You have to hit the 'reply' button as a tag to the other person. I don't follow post, seeing this just now too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.