JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to sell or trade my CZ P-07 Roni STAB which quickly converts your handgun into an NFA and Tax Stamp free version of the Micro Roni Carbine. At $450 cash or $500 trade value and fewer than 50 rounds put through it you're getting a steal. Trade Interests: 9mm AR Parts, Ammo (22lr, 7.62X39, 9mm, 12ga) Glock 17/26/43 -- willing to throw in cash, guns, or ammo for the right offer. PM for PICs.

Looking to sell or trade my CZ P-07 Roni STAB which quickly converts your handgun into an NFA and Tax Stamp free version of the Micro Roni Carbine. At $450 cash or $500 trade value and fewer than 50 rounds put through it you're getting a steal. Trade Interests: 9mm AR Parts, Ammo (22lr, 7.62X39, 9mm, 12ga) Glock 17/26/43 -- willing to throw in cash, guns, or ammo for the right offer. PM for PICs.

Do you still have this? If not, can you at least advise if it would work with the suppressor-ready P-07? I've got the threaded barrel and tall sights, and want to make sure it's compatible. Getting info out of CAA has been a dead end. Thanks!

Do you still have this? If not, can you at least advise if it would work with the suppressor-ready P-07? I've got the threaded barrel and tall sights, and want to make sure it's compatible. Getting info out of CAA has been a dead end. Thanks!

CAA support is definitely frustrating. There is room for the threaded Barrel and tall sights. If you're interested in trying one out let me know we can probably work something out!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top