JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Twisp
State
Washington
Zip Code
Have recently developed a desire to add a silencer to the mix, but don't have any suppressor ready handguns. Also don't carry that often, and when I do, a full size gun works as well for me as the more compact PCR, so it's time for this little beauty to go.

So up for trade is a 2016 vintage CZ 75 D PCR. This is the alloy framed Compact with decocker but no rail like the P-01. Excellent little carry pistol, small enough for easy concealability, but large enough for a good grip and good capacity. Purchased second hand, I've had it for a 2 or 3 years, have put around 2k rounds through it in that time, I've never had any failures that weren't the fault of the loose nut behind the trigger :oops:. Overall in excellent shape. Pistol is mostly stock, I replaced springs and trigger blade (CGW) shortly after getting it, and also replaced the front sight with a FO sight. Will include 2 OEM 14 rd. mags, 2 Mec Gar 16 round mags, original box and docs, and a JMCK OWB Kydex Holster. I think I still have all the original parts, will include those as well.

C0DDA2D0-E560-4CC0-873A-39FA929C6CAE_1_201_a.jpeg

What I'm looking for is a suppressor ready full size 9mm. Must be DA/SA with decocker, top choice would be another CZ, either a P-09 or SP-01 Tactical. Not picky about color, I prefer black but the Tactical is only available in grey AFAIK. Will consider others, but I really do like CZ's, so they'll be top choice. Not looking for a gun that's been extensively modified, this will be primarily a house gun/range toy, so the closer to stock, the better. Cash either way as needed to even up values, we each pay our own transfer and shipping costs. Questions here, offers to PM. Thanks for looking.

Dave

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service