JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys Im looking for a IWB holster for my sp-01. I dont have any attachment on it just yet but Im considering a to put a light on it later.
So my question is, does anyone know of a good brand that makes IWB holsters for this gun. Any advice is welcome.

Thank you guys.

Can't help with an IWB recommendation, but I carry my CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical with Olight PL-Pro Valkyrie white light in a kydex OWB holster. I normally pocket carry a Shield, but when I'm out in the woods I carry a full size handgun. Pics below with a link to this holster that I purchased on Amazon.
CZ w holster reduced.jpg
CZ in holster reduced.jpg

Can't help with an IWB recommendation, but I carry my CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical with Olight PL-Pro Valkyrie white light in a kydex OWB holster. I normally pocket carry a Shield, but when I'm out in the woods I carry a full size handgun. Pics below with a link to this holster that I purchased on Amazon.
View attachment 775300
View attachment 775302

Thank you for the insight! The holster is holding up good for you? Anything about it that you don't like? And how's the light you have on there? I'm looking at lights but just not sure which one to go with.

Thank you for the insight! The holster is holding up good for you? Anything about it that you don't like? And how's the light you have on there? I'm looking at lights but just not sure which one to go with.

It's held up well, and has the right balance between snap-in security and release with a firm draw stroke. Outdoors, where I may not have a cover garment, I need a holster that holds the firearm securely in the event I take a fall or have to push my way through brush.

The CZ is a heavy all-steel gun so I didn't want a monster light at the muzzle end, just something bright enough to momentarily blind at close range and with enough reach to identify whatever made a noise at night. No laser on this unit. I can use a finger tip on my support hand to activate the light without adjusting my strong hand grip.

I have a Streamlight TLR-6 on my pocket-carry S&W Shield, which has a much weaker white light [good indoors, marginal outdoors] with a red laser. I have that default to laser & white light, though I can cycle it to laser only or white light only.
Bob

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR