JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger is gone now only CZ available.

CZ 75 Compact for sale or trade. Gun is in great shape and comes with 2 10 round mags. 14 rounders are reasonably priced if you want them. One of the most accurate "compacts" around in my opinion. I love the guns but have 2 and want something else in the safe.

Looking for a metal double stack .380........Think Browning BDA, CZ 83, Beretta whichever model is double stack.
Full size or compact 40 cal pistols. Prefer a metal frame. I like Smiths, CZs, Beretta, and likely many others I have yet to own. Just prefer to get another .380 or .40 to keep the calibers limited here.
A couple .22s. SR22 and cash or SR22 or similar with a decent .22 rifle or other firearm.

I got what I was after for the SP101 so all offers are welcome but please understand I do not check my inbox here every hour so have a bit of patience. Also some of us fellas are slow and when we get an offer we like to mull it over a bit if it is not exactly what I want.

Cash price is 450 firm. Gun is in great shape. If you can buy one for 400 I welcome you to do so elsewhere but do not need to be "informed" of the value of my gun.

Lowballers will be ignored or get a smart alec response.......depends on how much time I have when I see it. ;)

Must be 21...Yep sorry kids. Also prefer CHL holders but at least Oregon DL required.

cz and ruger 2.jpg

cz and ruger.jpg

Last Edited:
Sorry to all that responded if I did not get back to ya. I had a bit of an overwhelming time as I just moved into a new house and have had to work and then come home and work to fix all the crap the old owners seemed to be ok with.
Pretty much should not have listed these when I did. Things are settled now and if you sent me a PM I do not have it any longer as I was smart enough to delete them all trying to use my phone when someone posted my inbox was full.

Excuses excuses but I am around now.

is the ruger 101 is still there ? are you interested in a trade for a
manurhin walther 32 acp original box and 2 mags these were licensed
by walther around mid 80's just like inter arms was. beautiful piece
but looking for larger caliber
les

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top