JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Just so you know, you don't have to post a price for WTT ads. Though, since you're selling it or trading it, you should probably change the prefix.

Is that little gray hair on the slide included? :D

I was thinking maybe you carried it mexican commando style, lol.

Let me know if you want to get rid of some of those mags, I have a 75b waiting for me at my gunsmith/FFL.

yeah sorry we couldn't work out a deal, here's the irony. I traded my GSG... with someone in Bend, OR. He's an FFL, and all I had to do was send my GSG via USPS mail to him. He sent me the 75b yesterday and I got informed that it's at my FFL now.

It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be trading across state lines.

YA... I was watching your gsg video today showing my bud.. what scope did you have on that?
I know it was a cheapy but looked like it worked.

Glad everything worked out..

YA... I was watching your gsg video today showing my bud.. what scope did you have on that?
I know it was a cheapy but looked like it worked.

Glad everything worked out..

It was a Aimpoint clone from Shorty USA. Airsoft sight, but from what I've read, one of the more highly regarded. I fired 7-800 rounds and it's still holding zero very well. I picked it up for $75 delivered 2 day air.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.