Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Cz-75 b FTF trade???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Link

Reactions
Feedback
34 / 0 / 0
Just so you know, you don't have to post a price for WTT ads. Though, since you're selling it or trading it, you should probably change the prefix.

Is that little gray hair on the slide included? :D

Reactions
Feedback
7 / 0 / 0
I was thinking maybe you carried it mexican commando style, lol.

Let me know if you want to get rid of some of those mags, I have a 75b waiting for me at my gunsmith/FFL.

Reactions
Feedback
7 / 0 / 0
yeah sorry we couldn't work out a deal, here's the irony. I traded my GSG... with someone in Bend, OR. He's an FFL, and all I had to do was send my GSG via USPS mail to him. He sent me the 75b yesterday and I got informed that it's at my FFL now.

It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be trading across state lines.

OP
sweetbeard
Reactions
Feedback
23 / 0 / 0
YA... I was watching your gsg video today showing my bud.. what scope did you have on that?
I know it was a cheapy but looked like it worked.

Glad everything worked out..

Reactions
Feedback
7 / 0 / 0
YA... I was watching your gsg video today showing my bud.. what scope did you have on that?
I know it was a cheapy but looked like it worked.

Glad everything worked out..
It was a Aimpoint clone from Shorty USA. Airsoft sight, but from what I've read, one of the more highly regarded. I fired 7-800 rounds and it's still holding zero very well. I picked it up for $75 delivered 2 day air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider