JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Genesee
State
Idaho
I am looking to purchase or trade for a cz527 rifle with or without a stock or one with a broken/beat up stock. I have a xxx claro walnut stock that I am building and need a rifle to go into it. I was planning to put my 204 action in it but it is setting in a Kevlar stock and shoots bugs at 100 yards so don't want to screw with that setup. Besides how many guns do you need? Just one more;). Let me know what you might have.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have one in 6.5 Grendel..only 14 rounds through it.

IMG_1910.JPG IMG_1928.JPG IMG_1935.JPG

forgot to add, im the second owner, i took it on a trade last year, have never shot it, but the gentleman That did the trade claims MOA or better with 123 grn SST ammo, it was fully checked out by my gunsmith here in Seattle, so it is good to go..

Hey dude, a guy in one of my other gun groups has a CZ 527 HS Precision Kevlar in 204,Warn medium 30 mm rings,Calhoon lowered bolt handle. Let me know if you want his contact info...cheers Robert
[h3][/h3]
download (2).jpg download.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.