JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CZ-527 Euro Varmint bolt action rifle in .223/.556, set trigger, Walnut stock, detachable 5 round magazine, 24" heavy barrel. Comes with original box, scope rings and extra magazine. (scope is not included) $625

This is a very accurate well made rifle.

IMG_20181012_134053_01.JPG

Last Edited:
Good looking rifle. Is the barrel twist 1:12" or 1:9"?
CZ website says 1 in 9 twist.
I would be interested in this. I am curious though. Did you have the chamber lead reamed to accommodate 5.56 nato? It says 5.56 in the title and description. Is this .223 Rem chamber, but modified to 5.56?

CZ website says 1 in 9 twist.
I would be interested in this. I am curious though. Did you have the chamber lead reamed to accommodate 5.56 nato? It says 5.56 in the title and description. Is this .223 Rem chamber, but modified to 5.56?
According to CZ-USA the rifle can fire both cartridges.

Good looking rifle. I have one, the best out of the box acuracy I have ever seen.
Good luck with your sale.
I agree, this rifle is more accurate than any AR or other semi auto rifle in .223. My good friend i go shooting with is making me second guess myself about selling it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.