JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this brand new 2 or 3 years ago from Sportsmans Warehouse and it was my favorite range toy and camping gun for about 6 months and after that it didn't leave the safe. Then a couple months ago I took it out and shot 1 magazine through it and the trigger stopped resetting. After a little homework it sounds like one of the trigger adjustment screws on the set trigger ( there's like 4 or 5 adjustment screws that all need to be set right for the rifle trigger to safely and reliably function), I messed with it several times and couldn't quite figure it out, now it just takes up room in the safe and I've lost interest. Asking $550 and buyer pays transfer fee in the Portland/Vancouver area. Really neat rifle and very fun to shoot but my needs have changed.

THIS RIFLE NEEDS TO BE LOOKED AT OR SENT BACK TO CZ

FDFBE2C5-0563-43CB-B5C6-40447D8717C4.jpeg

Ditto what Andy said. If it was in 5.56㎜, and I lived near the metro area, I do believe I would be most tempted. Best of wishes with your transaction and to whomever should purchase said. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.