JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Beaverton/Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Have shot, maybe, 50 rounds through it...it's practically new! Selling to fund some other ventures.

Including an extra 5-round magazine and a 10-round magazine, both from CZ, and the Skinner peep site. The Lux version boasts a gorgeous walnut stock. Description from the CZ website below images. Can meet at A Cut Above in Aloha (preferred) or at Tigard Pawn 4 More...or really any other FFL in the Beaverton/Hillsboro/Tigard area.

** Price is $460 OBO **
** Price is $400 OBO **

Value of everything:
Lux Price at Sportsman's: $480
Extra mags: $56
Skinner Peep Sight: $80

Feel free to message or inquire further. Now, get to spending that Christmas money your wife gave you ;)

** Trades **

The venture I'm funding with this is a lever action rifle in a pistol caliber. I'd add cash or something else to trade this for such.

I'm also looking to learn some distance shooting and would like a bolt action in .308. I don't need a 1000+ rig, more like a learn to shoot and take up to 500yard rig.

IMG_7306.JPG

IMG_7307.JPG

IMG_7308.JPG

IMG_7309.JPG

IMG_7310.JPG

Designed in the European style, the Lux has a hogback stock fashioned from Turkish walnut. With a cheekpiece and comb ideal for use with its crisp iron sights, this 457 is one classy plinker. Like all 457s, it has an 11mm dovetail for mounting optics and can be quickly and easily swapped to a different chambering with the addition of a second barrel set (sold in our webstore). One 5-round magazine is included.

If we were to pick one thing that our previous rimfire platforms were lacking, it was an American-style push-to-fire safety — something Hunter's Education instructors and 4-H shooting coaches have begged us to incorporate for years. Though that was the most obvious change, we also took the opportunity to tweak a load of small things at the same time. In addition to the receiver-mounted, push-to-fire safety, we chopped almost an inch of length from the action and slab-sided it to reduce its footprint and weight.

The stamped bottom metal of the 455 is gone, swapped for a classy two-piece interlocking system. To make scope fitment easier, we ditched the 90° bolt rotation in favor of 60°, allowing for larger ocular bell diameters with lower ring heights. To top it all off, the 457 now features a trigger adjustable for weight, creep and over-travel.

With the exact same swappable barrel system as the 455 and the same reliable polymer magazine system, the 457 is without a doubt the best rimfire platform we've ever fielded.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.