JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Sentry handgun safe that I customized to hold my gun collection. It is currently set up with shelves and racks for at least 28 handguns. I have all the parts to convert it back to a mixed safe also.

If someone wants the safe only it is $150. If you want it with the racks and goldenrod included the price is $200. These prices are ONLY good if you pick up the safe (unless it is a special circumstance). :)

Note: The safe has had a small hole drilled into the bottom section of one side for the goldenrod cord.

Safe Exterior
safe4sale2.jpg

Safe Interior
safe4sale1.jpg

Safe Loaded
SAFERACKS.jpg

I'm interested. Can you give me the weight and dimensions, or the model number?
I am not sure. I would say it is about 5ft tall and weighs about 150lbs.

FYI, I am going to wait awhile and see if anyone wants the whole package before selling it without the shelves. So if anyone wants it without the shelves I might take a day or two to get back to you.

Sorry to everyone interested, but I was talking to our caseworker today and she suggested we keep it and use it to store meds and cleaners inside.

I will be selling the gun racks if anyone is interested. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top