1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Savage long range rifle. Model 111 in 260 Remington

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by arjunki, Mar 17, 2013.

1. arjunki

arjunki Beaverton Active Member

Well guys, after I put this together in 2010 I took it to the range one rainy afternoon in winter, barely shot it. 6 rounds to put it on paper, swabbed it after each shot, took it home & cleaned it, then in the safe it has sat since as I have gone through many projects between then & now. It has become the proverbial "Safe Queen"
    Please look here ------->http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f19/savage-111-260-remington-project-completed-62773/
    This will be like buying a new custom rifle. All bedding and stock work done has been done right & tidy. (Devcon & high quality automotive urethane paints and clearcoat used)
    The stock has a long length of pull that is setup for a big guy. The spacer can be removed fairly easily & the screw holes will still be underneath for reuse.
    I will sell for $900 without scope or bipod. & will consider part trades at a $1075.00 trade value for:

1) Leica or other high end range finder + cash
    2) pre-charged pneumatic air rifle + cash
    3) Newer compound bow + cash or kids bow & cash or both + cash.

Washington residents must go to a ffl dealer with me to complete the transaction but Oregon residents ca do a face to face deal with me according to law, show of identification and bill of sale.