JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well guys, after I put this together in 2010 I took it to the range one rainy afternoon in winter, barely shot it. 6 rounds to put it on paper, swabbed it after each shot, took it home & cleaned it, then in the safe it has sat since as I have gone through many projects between then & now. It has become the proverbial "Safe Queen"
Please look here ------->http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f19/savage-111-260-remington-project-completed-62773/
This will be like buying a new custom rifle. All bedding and stock work done has been done right & tidy. (Devcon & high quality automotive urethane paints and clearcoat used)
The stock has a long length of pull that is setup for a big guy. The spacer can be removed fairly easily & the screw holes will still be underneath for reuse.
I will sell for $900 without scope or bipod. & will consider part trades at a $1075.00 trade value for:

1) Leica or other high end range finder + cash
2) pre-charged pneumatic air rifle + cash
3) Newer compound bow + cash or kids bow & cash or both + cash.

Washington residents must go to a ffl dealer with me to complete the transaction but Oregon residents ca do a face to face deal with me according to law, show of identification and bill of sale.
PA270205.jpg