JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Twisp
State
Washington
Zip Code
Got bit by the long range bug, but have finally realized that I'll probably never get to take it beyond 400 yards, and 2-300 is more likely, so why have a 1K yard rifle? This rifle has evolved from a Savage 12 FV in .223 Rem to its current configuration. The only thing left that's still Savage is the receiver and bolt. So here's the details on the rest of it:

Criterion 28" SS bull barrel with maybe 250 rounds through it
NSS squared and trued barrel nut & recoil lug
Bell & Carlson Varmint/Tactical stock
Rifle Basix SAV-2 trigger
Single shot sled, I've removed the blind mag and added weight
Total would be well over the $1K mark if you put this together today.

In addition to the above, I'll also include the following:

Redding FL resizing die
Forster Ultra Micrometer bullet seating die
Redding Competition shell holder set
A variety of fired brass, mixed headstamps
Several hundred 6.5 mm bullets

As pictured, the rifle tips the scales at exactly 15 pounds, I set it up strictly as a bench gun and I'm recoil sensitive, so the heavier the better IMO. Scope is an S-TAC 3-20x50 and is NOT included in the sale price, but we can discuss it if it's something you're interested in. Will include the original trigger and mag, if interested, as well as the go gauge I used for headspacing the new barrel. Might have some other odds and ends I'll include as well.

Price is $900 shipped, rifle to FFL of your choice, balance direct to buyer. If you happen to be in North Central WA a FTF transfer could be arranged. Payment via Zelle, PayPal or USPS money order, will ship on receipt if the latter. Not interested in any trades at this time, thanks for looking. Dave

0EA18BCF-9F5B-4ED5-9FEA-3BB6F2630F0D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: