JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Astoria
State
Oregon
Zip Code
As the title says, I've got a 33 Nosler for sale. Built on a Savage action by Kevin Rayhill of Stockade Guns, the action was blueprinted, a 26" stainless Benchmark barrel in a heavy sporter contour, muzzle brake and bedded to a Stockade fiberglass thumbhole stock. Rifle also comes with a Timney trigger, 0 and 20 moa rails and two boxes of Nosler 300gr ammunition. Scope is not included.

Asking 1500 firm, which is less than KIMG0269~2.JPG I have in the build. Health issues are the only reason I'm letting it go.

I'll be happy to text pictures to anyone interested.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
As the title says, I've got a 33 Nosler for sale. Built on a Savage action by Kevin Rayhill of Stockade Guns, the action was blueprinted, a 26" stainless Benchmark barrel in a heavy sporter contour, muzzle brake and bedded to a Stockade fiberglass thumbhole stock. Rifle also comes with a Timney trigger, 0 and 20 moa rails and two boxes of Nosler 300gr ammunition. Scope is not included.

Asking 1500 firm, which is less thanView attachment 768239 I have in the build. Health issues are the only reason I'm letting it go.

I'll be happy to text pictures to anyone interested.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.