JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
S&W Model 10 built for PPC 3in bull barrel full Bomar rib $475.00 make me an offer need to sell
Call David @ 971-235-0381
IMG_2232.JPG

Last Edited:
I am new to this site it is definitely different from the ones I am on and I am a little confused. The gun u have posted is for sale correct? I am confused about what site it is that the gun is on is it lionseek or northwest firearms? But I do have a few questions
The S&W model 10 is on a N frame and it uses moon clips to shoot 40 caliber S&W ammo and the gun also shoots the 10 mm ammo is this correct? The gun is a 3 inch bull barrel full Bomar rib. I don't know what the Bomar rib is for I assume being a rib it is the top of the barrel I would guess it is for accuracy,it says the gun is built for PPC I don't know what that is Can u explain I am looking for a s&w model 10 3 in but all the extra things on the gun is what confuses me. Thanks

It is a model 10 not a N frame It is chambered in the original 38 special the full Bomar rib which is no longer made has the sights on it that is mounted to the frame and barrel. PPC is Police Pistol Competition. this pistol was built just for this part of the compentition.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top