JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two pieces that I am looking to move, I have them on Gunbroker, but local sales are always easier.

First is a Ruger 10/22 that has a few changes to it. Green Mountain .920 Bull bbl, Houge stock and scope mount. The receiver has less than 200 through it, and the new bbl has less than a box fired. I am asking $350 or trade offers... I am really looking for a heavy bbl bolt action .22, which is what I will buy when the 10/22 sells. But I am open to all other offers as well.
***this also INCLUDES A FOLDING BOPOD, that is not pictured***

Next is an H&R Topper in .410 that has been shortened to 18.5" and finished in a matte black epoxy. It needs to have the last few parts installed, which are included... basically the hammer spring and the trigger. I just dont care anymore. $75.00 Open to trades as well.

Is the Green Mountain barrel threaded?

I think I ask this question on every 10/22 ad that I see, so I am sorry if you have seen it asked so many times.

Would you trade the 10/22 for a new complete Mega "Gator" AR-15 lower?
RRA LPK, 6 pos stock with spring and buffer assembled.

PM Sent

I have a mossberg training rifle from 1946 ( military) it is bolt action and deadly accurate. It is a beautiful gun, comes with 2 7 round mags and I have new front sight for it. It is worth about what you want for your 10/22 if you are interested. I believe it is a 44US model. It also has the very nice rear peep site that fine adjusts. I used one in boot camp, but this is the civilian model. They are one of the best 22 bolt actions made. Let me know as I live in Washington State, and you can PM me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.