JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$120
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Sumner
State
Washington
Zip Code
I bought a Vertx Commuter XL 2.0 bag for my 10.5" AR pistol. Love the bag, the discreet carry compartment is excellent, but i was underwhelmed by the main "admin" compartment. It's so big, but has no hook & loop backing to stick pouches to, which seems like a missed opportunity. I wanted to get a rigid molle insert for it, but nobody makes one for that size of compartment (26"x11").

Fortunately, I know a guy with a CNC machine and a passion for oddball projects. Today we finished cutting a prototype panel for the bag, and it fits really well. There are a few design changes I'll be making to tighten things up, but overall I'm really pleased with it.

The material we used is 1/4" Lexan - its durable enough to take a beating, very light weight, and being transparent it lets you take advantage of the contrasting color of the bag's interior.

Just wanted to drop this in here and see if anyone else might be in need of one of these for their Commuter XL. To make one finished panel is about $120, but if multiple people are interested I can do a bulk buy of materials, which would cut down the cost. See pics below, and PM me if interested.

I'd be willing to do inserts for other bags as well, if needed.

20210219_212101.jpg 20210219_212120.jpg 20210219_212203.jpg 20210219_215824.jpg 20210219_215841.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR