JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When I find a great product, my first instinct is to share it with others and so here it is: I'm a believer of reloading press covers. I know many of your are not and that's fine. I'm not here to debate whether you should have one or what you use as covers.

For me, I have no choice but to reload in my garage. Therefore I want my press covered so visitors and small kids in my house don't notice my press. (out of sight, out of mind) Plus I try to keep this area organized and clean.

Here is a custom maker of reloading press covers from Etsy. He's the only custom covermaker that I could find online. This is an unsolicited recommendation. His product is excellent, price is reasonable, and he is wonderful to deal with.

Rather than use a pillowcase or whatever, I prefer something of this quality. I have a Lee Classic Turret and my pictures are attached. His covers fit perfectly, they have a taper at the end, great colors, and the cloth material is outstanding. (unlike those factory-made covers made of vinyl, plastic-like materials.) Feel free to take it or leave it, but I highly recommend Don and his covers for those who are interested.

IMG_1350.JPG IMG_1351.JPG IMG_1352.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top