JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3000
Manufacturer
Anderson
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
North Bend
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for those that might be interested is a professionally build custom Anderson Manufacturing AR15. The rifle is build on a AM-15 hand polished lower/upper receiver, along with a matching polished hand rail, buffer tube, and butt stock. The barrel is an 18" Texas Shooter Titanium Nitride Gold Satin finish, along with polished gas block and tube. This rifle also has all titanium nitride gold finish parts for the bolt carrier group, trigger, takedown pins, charging handle, and castle nut to finish the look. The rifle is brand new and has never been fired, so please know we suggest oiling it before use or put on the wall as a show piece. The Barska scope is also included, it was the only one I could find that had a silver finish to go with the firearm:) I have tried to take enough pictures so you know what your purchasing, sorry I dont have the flash hider on yet. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

pix762947048.jpg pix933324640.jpg pix311934091.jpg pix411628722.jpg pix512655299.jpg pix517524429.jpg pix586419503.jpg pix654047190.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Forum members may ask whatever price they wish for their item.

If you like the price ...buy the item.
If you don't like the price ....make a offer via a PM or move on...Without comment
Negative , sarcastic or any other.

Andy

I think this is sweet, Im actually building one similar right now. No, it's not practical but thats not the point, its just cool and different to hang on the wall. Thats why Im building one like it right now, just because I can

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.