JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this slide combo about a year ago with the idea I'd get a Glock 17 Gen 3 to put it on and that just never happened.

It was built by 80p Builder who has a great reputation for aftermarket Glock components. The slide has large lightening cuts on the sides while still providing grip. It has a ported barrel in 9mm, fiber optic sights, and billet extractor.

The slide is cut for the Trijicon rmr footprint which of course also fits many other optics such as Holosuns.

It's fully assembled, ready to go, and has never been fired.

photo_2023-02-21_07-58-22.jpg photo_2023-02-21_07-58-28.jpg photo_2023-02-21_07-58-25.jpg photo_2023-02-21_07-58-19.jpg photo_2023-02-21_07-58-15.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have the same exact combo but mine is plain black on black. 80P does a great job and their parts are machines by ZAFFIRI if I'm not wrong. I have multiple slides and barres from them and they all work flawlessly. The ported barrel on this one is great!! GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews