JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1050
Manufacturer
Anderson
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Boise
State
Idaho
Zip Code
I've got a really nice shooting custom ar15. 2nd owner. Some information on it, 223 wylde (shoots both 5.56/223) 18inch barreled ar-15, Anderson upper and lower, B5 adjustable butt stock, BCM furniture and BCM mlok hand guard. Ambi safety and ambi raptor CH. 1-8 twist ARP barrel, birdcage flash hider, single stage duplex bow trigger so you have two differentt rigger pulls, great for distance and easy follow up shots. Shoots out to 600 yards with right optic and 70+gr ammo. Very light recoil. Has a total of ruffly 1200ish Rounds shot. Never a misfire or any type of malfunction, Everything is in perfect working order. Always cleaned after every use and in really great shape. The build was $1500 selling for $1050 obo. Will come with one 30 rd pmag, and if I get the asking price could toss in a set of spring loaded nice flip up sights. Just got a shorter ar15 so looking to sell this one so I can purchase a different firearm. Would perfer idaho residents as it would be much easier to sell and less paperwork, please also have current valid ID and ccl would be perfered. Thanks for your time. Optic, sling, and bipod not Included.

20200607_120521.jpg 20200607_120502.jpg 20200607_120454.jpg 20200607_120438.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.