JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
GRESHAM
State
Oregon
Zip Code
cleaning out my safe so I can fill it again and start the whole process again.
found one of the more interesting boom stick i have. The mossman that I got at a police Auction.
when I first got won her, she was covered in evidence tape, and human based bathroom paint. Ended up doing a LOT of cleaning, and repairs.
even though theres no brains, and she has had holy clp over her, my friends say its cursed and fear it.
so here is your chance to have gun that might scare skinwalkers

20200707_190057.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
rifle sights.
yup You're looking at a deerslayer barrel which we have to give mossberg a hand because they make the most metal sounding products back in the day.
barrel is set up for slug chucking, and thinking you can tell a oz of lead to go somewhere

Catholic or Eastern Orthodox? A priest can sprinkle holy water on it and offer a simple exorcism prayer. Any and all curses gone. Don't forget to dry it and oil it up afterward. ;)

Long ago (but not far away) a Hi-Power clone of mine was stolen by some tweekers. Was gone one week, but in evidence for a year. When I got it back, it received the most thorough cleaning possible short of 'solventing' or rubbing the blue off!

Am I understanding correctly that this gun took it's previous owner's head off and this guy bought it covered in blood and brains?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.