JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
SW PDX
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Excellent condition, one owner
- Approaching 1.5k fired
- Everything pictured is included
- No dings, nicks, scratches, etc.
NO:
- Trades
- Shipping
$900.00 + transfer
Willing to meet at FFL in or around PDX/Metro area. A bit of travel within reason is not out of the question.

49575658-525D-4349-B554-0EEEEA9F7981.jpeg D281E9B0-434D-435C-8DBF-BEE1D79D7BD1.jpeg 9C0C2762-DB9F-46C6-A07A-E33EF7B0F1AA.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Twenty some years ago I was participating in an informal rimfire steel match. I did fairly well with my Ruger Mk. II target, generally happy with my performance. Then another shooter let me try his model 41…. Oooh, what a difference!
Twenty some years ago I was participating in an informal rimfire steel match. I did fairly well with my Ruger Mk. II target, generally happy with my performance. Then another shooter let me try his model 41…. Oooh, what a difference!
Over the years I've owned older variants of the model 41. All fine shooters but come to the realization that I'm more of a
"plinker" than serious target shooter. I bought an Earthmover when all I needed was a shovel!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.